Become a part of our team
Looking for new challenges?
Then you have come to the right place.
Specialists in credit risk assessment, providing investors and lenders with comprehensive rating services and risk management solutions.
- Exciting and responsible tasks
- Flat hierarchy and short decision paths
- Independence and freedom for your own ideas
- Development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Dynamic working environment and kind colleagues
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Team events
- Beverages and fresh fruit
Commercial assistant (f/m/d)
Your area of responsibility
- Transferring data from annual financial statements, lists of totals and balances as well as business analyses according to the accounting standards HGB, IAS and US-GAAP into our systems
- A completed commercial apprenticeship, preferably as a bank clerk or tax clerk
- Distinct knowledge in bookkeeping and accounting
- Good MS-Office knowledge
- A quick grasp
- Ability to work in a team
- Commitment, reliability and quality awareness
- A careful and conscientious way of working
- Knowledge of foreign languages are desirable
Your area of responsibility
- Comprehensive analysis of complex financial products in various asset classes
- Development, interpretation and explanation of financial scenario analyses
- Participation in management discussions domestically and abroad
- Conducting research
- Preparation of the analysis results and discussion of the results in rating committees
- Contribution in the preparation of rating reports
- Participationin the development of in-house systems, tools and processes
- A diploma/ master degree in business administration, economics, business mathematics or comparable studies
- Additional qualifications for example CFA, CIIA, CAIA are an advantage
- Experience in risk management and/or debt capital markets are desirable
- Experience in constructing and reviewing financial models
- Experience in rating analyses or asset-based credit / investment analyses are an advantage
- Knowledge of investments and financing are an advantage
- Strong numerical reasoning and experience in one of the asset classes: real estate, private debt, infrastructure, renewables, private equity and other alternative investments
- Ability to analyze and present complex relationships
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills are required.
We are looking forward to your application
Please send your application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, to the following e-mail address.
|+49 (0) 21 31 / 109-626|
We are excited to get to know you.
Our head office is in Neuss. Neuss has over 150,000 residents and is located on the left Lower Rhine near Düsseldorf. Cologne is also not too far away. Neuss offers great leisure opportunities, museums and is famous for the Rhine harbour and the Neusser Bürger-Schützenfest (resident marksmen’s fair).
Our location offers a very good connection to public transportation.
Send us a message. We will be happy to answer your questions.