You are looking for Data?
We provide you with default, industry and balance sheet data and will be happy to analyse it for you!
Industry & default data
Reliable and up-to-date data on more than 900 industries compared to the overall economy
Our industry and default information provides you with a detailed picture of the industry risk. Our default rate analysis provides a preventive overview of the default risk of the German economy as a whole. The default risk is differentiated over time by region, industry, company size or legal form. This allows you to identify risks and opportunities early on and integrate the results into your business processes.
To coincide with the start of the holiday season, we took a look at the failure rates in the hotel, guesthouse and pension sector.
Here you will find a new "Branch of the Month" every month.
Corporate and Bank Balance Sheets
Creditreform balance-sheet data meet the highest quality standards
Every year, it publishes balance-sheet data on more than one million companies in Germany as well as worldwide bank balance sheets. The data history contains balance sheet information dating back to 1996. In addition to annual financial statements of DAX-listed corporations and corporations subject to publication requirements, we also have financial statements of partnerships and commercial enterprises which are not subject to publication requirements.
Your Advantages at a Glance
- You receive researched, recorded and structured balance sheet data from banks or companies (independent of accounting)
- Automated digitalization and processing of financial information possible
- Use of one- and multi-year probabilities of default
- Early recognition of risk sectors
- Quick classification of potential industries
- Identification of new business areas and market potential
- Individual industry constellations or focal points of analysis
- Differentiated assessment through regional comparisons and trend analyses
Click here for more information: